Whether for a business meeting or a conversation between friends, an original conversation starter can help break the ice, provoke thoughts, and improve the mood. So next time you’re called to present a prompt or just want to help guide a surface level conversation in a deeper direction, try one of these.
And asking questions is good for the environment! Actually, it’s not, but Harvard research found asking questions increases likeability, which is nice.
- If you were forced to make one huge change to your life that scares you, but if you really had to do it would also be sort of exciting… What would it be?
- Would you rather cut off all of your hair, or one of your little toes?
- Would you rather live on a boat, in a castle, or on a cloud?
- What do you most worry that others will find out about you?
- What do you feel most guilty about?
- What are your biggest fears?
- Do you feel like you’re falling behind in life?
- What are your true feelings about your job?
- Do you feel like you’re good enough?
- Do you like the way you look?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?