About Solution Scout
Solution Scout is a leading digital resource for business owners. Our guides and reviews help them manage, build, and grow their businesses.
Our mission is to provide owners and decision makers with clear and helpful answers to their questions about business solutions. Since launching in 2020, nearly 1 Million readers have found value in Solution Scout content. And we keep growing every month…
We exist to serve the business community and our content seeks to be unusually helpful. We value integrity, quality, creativity, efficiency, customer service, and teamwork.
We are never compensated for our ratings or reviews. See more below about how we make money.
How We Make Money
Creating our in-depth guides requires a lot of time. Researching, fact checking, writing, editing, and posting a new article normally takes our team 100 hours or more.
To help bring you high-quality, unbiased content free from distracting ads, we have an affiliate relationship with some of the companies that appear on our site. When you click on our links then purchase a solution from our partners we may earn a commission.
Please be aware that you are not required to click on any links on our website in order to purchase from our partners.
We strive to make ethical and responsible decisions that align with our values. As such, we only partner with companies that meet our high standards of quality. If we learn that a company we recommend (partner or not) is acting unethically, they will be removed from our site.
If you have a concern about a particular company being listed on our site, please contact us.
We adhere to strict guidelines to ensure editorial integrity and ensure our readers get the most reliable information possible. Authors and editors need to have experience with the products and services they’re reviewing.
Our partners never review, approve, or otherwise endorse editorial content. Author’s opinions are always entirely their own.
Key aspects of our editorial guidelines
- Evaluate the product from a user’s perspective – answer their questions.
- Be an expert in the products reviewed – share direct knowledge.
- Use original research, product demos, interviews, and secret shopping to review solutions.
- Share quantitative performance stats where possible.
- Explain which solutions might be best for various use cases.
- Discuss the benefits – and also the drawbacks.
- Never take what a manufacturer says at face value – do your own research.
- Rather than a single recommendation, it’s usually better to offer multiple suggestions and let readers make an informed decision.
Partner with Solution Scout
If you provide a high-quality solution that our audience isn’t hearing about, please contact us using the form below.